Monday, December 05, 2005

For All People that Have a Math Team or Will Organize One

Hey all,
Skyview (my high school) is holding a math competition called Skyview Invitational Games for Mathematical Achievement (SIGMA for short). I would really appreciate it if you could come. Please contact me via email (dragonmaster89@gmail.com) if you are intersted. We need names as soon as possible (preferably before December 16th).
Cheers,
Kunal


P.S. I just got the SIMUW letter thing in the mail that advertises SIMUW and Brian and CrystalAnn are in a picture in it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kunal said...

That sounds like a plan. If you need any help with that, tell me. lol.

Do you know roughly how many people you plan on bringing and their names? If you could email me this information, that would be nice.

Cheers,

8:10 PM, December 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home