Monday, August 29, 2005

Canada Trip

Wow! Canada, or at least Vancouver BC, is really cool! We went on a suspension/rope bridge that rocked like crazy, walked in the treetops, and learned how to talk with a fan...well...not really...its was a skit thing they put on. We also went to Grouse Mountain and saw two orphaned grizzly bears, saw flacons, hawks, and owls fly, saw the world-famous lumberjack show (seriously! people from Italy and France were there!), and sat in the Theatre in the Sky! The stuff to do there was awesome! The hotels were kinda weird...there was a shared bathroom kinda like living in a dorm again (good memories). I also have a question for those of you that live in Canada...When my family and I were driving in the streets and going through police checkpoints, sometime the greenlights on the signals were flashing/blinking...what does that signify? Not all the greenlights flashed/blinked, only some did...and it was only the greenlights, not the yellow or red. So what does this mean? This was puzzling us the entire time we were there.
Cheers everyone and hope everyone's doing ok!
Kunal

P.S. I'll post my pics soon, my SIMUW pics and my Canada pics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home