Friday, April 21, 2006

Bellevue BATH

It's finally here! The Bellevue High School Math Team will be holding its first-ever competition, the Bellevue BATH, and all of you are invited! Please, please come, because it will be a ridiculous amount of fun. It won't be like any other math competition you've ever been to--I guarantee that! It will take place on May 20th, at Bellevue High School, and I encourage all of you to come, even if you don't have a math team at your school. If you want to come and you don't have a math team, shoot me an email and I'll try to make sure that you can participate. For those of you guys with math teams, I definitely expect your schools to come, and if your school hasn't yet received the registration info, also send me an email.

Edward

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home