Monday, December 19, 2005

Reunion

Okay, so I know I kinda failed on planning a holiday party of some sort, but I've been really busy with college admissions stuff, as I know most of us seniors have been. Anyway, Michelle and I have been talking, and we're going to meet up on January 2nd, a Monday. We'll meet at the Starbucks at the Lodge at Bellevue Square (link below) at 11:00 am (tentative time!) and do stuff. Join us if you want, because you know you want to. Anyway, email me back or post something on the blog if you're going to come. We'll still try to plan some sort of trip for later.

Edward Chang

P.S. The Lodge isn't actually in Bellevue Square, but it's pretty much a part of it. If you drive along Bellevue Way, you'll be able to see the Starbucks sandwiched between the PF Changs and the Crate and Barrel.
http://bellevuesquare.com/maps_overview.php

3 Comments:

Blogger amirhtlusa said...

i should have no problem,
i'll be there...

6:34 PM, December 21, 2005  
Blogger CalcyNinja said...

No problem with me, either.

9:13 PM, December 21, 2005  
Blogger Rachel said...

I can come too.

7:50 PM, December 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home