Tuesday, November 29, 2005

December Reunion

So at the last reunion, we were discussing a possibility of meeting at someone's house during or around winter break and having a holiday party of sorts. While I know that CrystalAnn wants to go to Canada, we thought that it might be easier to go during a three-day weekend in January or maybe during mid-winter break. Anyway, would you guys be interested in having a party sometime at someone's house? And if so, is anyone willing to volunteer their house or help me plan it?

5 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

My house is available if we do it before Christmas (I'm probly gonna be out've town after). I live fairly southish, which is pretty convenient from I-90 but kind've a pain if you live way up north

4:32 PM, November 30, 2005  
Blogger Rachel said...

I would be interested in having a reunion over winter break.

8:47 PM, November 30, 2005  
Blogger amirhtlusa said...

you shall count me in :D

9:25 PM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger andrew said...

lol u guys coming to Canada?

8:30 PM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger amirhtlusa said...

dont think so...
but what happened to december thing? are we doing it or not?

10:20 PM, December 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home