Saturday, October 15, 2005

Strike-----------Strike---------------

It seems the strike is going to last now the BCTF (BC Teachers Federation) decided to ally with other unions, unite the teachers across whole Canada, and perhaps start a general strike(they are planning on it, but very unlikely). I say this is kind of messed up even though I'm on teachers side. I visited my school site the other day and saw some of my teachers marching around the school carrying all those big signs. It appears they are enjoying it as much as we do, and they even had me a cup of coffee, good fellas.

hmm...

jim

2 Comments:

Blogger amirhtlusa said...

wow, things are getting pretty serious over there!!

7:20 PM, October 16, 2005  
Blogger [s.c.o.t.t.] said...

lol... honestly, the only thing i enjoy about the strike is the long break. other than that, i appreciate nither the teachers' nor the government's attitude of solving problems. But most of all, i'm BORED!!!!!

8:48 AM, October 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home