Thursday, October 20, 2005

Seattle area people READ this and RESPOND!!

Hello people.

well I didn't go to the first two reunions and I feel really bad about that, I know that there are people just like me that missed one or both of them. So I think we are obligated to make up for it. Hopefully there will be another reunion and then most of us could attend. So I wanted to ask every one to pick a date from the following days and kind of say what days they can come to the reunion.

I saw Edward last night at Math is Cool competition, and he agreed that it would be better that we do it this way. Also unlike last times, PLEASE RESPOND HERE SO I DONT HAVE TO BUG YOU WITH E-MAILS, etc.
so here it is. So please respond and pick a date from the following and say what day(s) you can come to the next reUNION. They are all Saturdays, but if you have another day in mind, just simply say it:

Oct 29th

Nov 5th

Nov 26th

we can not do it in Nov 12th or 19th because of TJ and State Math is Cool competitions.


one more thing, i think we have 2 of our TA's in seattle as well(Cj, steve), it would be SUPER great if they can attend as well, but i know they are really busy so i won't expect them to be free.

all for now.

~amir

7 Comments:

Blogger Edward said...

Oct. 29th is a bad date for me since I'll be going down to Portland again for a taping of High-Five Challenge.

8:38 PM, October 20, 2005  
Blogger amirhtlusa said...

yeah, i might be going to Hesterbergs ARML practice that day,
but anyway, anyone ELSE??

8:29 PM, October 21, 2005  
Blogger CalcyNinja said...

Welll... the 5th is the SATs, right? I have to take the SAT IIs that the colleges want... Physics, Math, Chemistry.

and the 26th is Thanksgiving weekend, when random things come up. Would probably be OK, but you never know.

1:31 PM, October 23, 2005  
Blogger Noah said...

Yeah, I got 2 apps due Nov 1 . . . so Oct 29 is not good
Nov 5 is ok, but I kinda had plans . . . nothing important, and I would definitely cancel if there were a reunion that day
And then I'm gonna be out've town for Thanksgiving, so the 26th is out. *sigh* . . . well this sucks, huh?

I don't think we should put it off past the 26th if we can help it, so I guess Nov 5 is the best day for me
Hope to see you all there

9:26 AM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger amirhtlusa said...

yeah Nov 5th is good, we can do it at(/after) noon, (morning is SATs).

9:43 PM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger amirhtlusa said...

just talked to Zach, he said he cant make it to the 5th because of State XC, he said 26th would be better for him...

hmm...

9:48 PM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger amirhtlusa said...

Rachel E-mailed me and said she couldn't go on 5th and that she wasn't sure about 26th,
so what if we move this to December?

8:22 PM, October 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home