Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Reunion!

Just like I promised, CrystalAnn and I have planned another reunion, which all of you better attend if you can, especially those of you who didn't go to our one week reunion. We're planning to meet on October 1st, the Saturday after this coming one, to go bowling at Sun Villa Lanes in Bellevue at 1:30pm, and for those of you who are interested, some of us are going to meet at Factoria Mall at 11:30am to go to a Chinese restaurant for dim sum for lunch. So post if you can go, or email CrystalAnn or me about it so we don't have to pester you with annoying phone calls. We need to know for the lunch plans in particular since we need to make sure we can drive everybody over to the bowling alley afterward.

The address of the bowling alley:
Sun Villa Lanes
148th Ave SE
Bellevue, WA 98007

For Factoria Mall, go to http://www.factoriamall.com/directions.html for directions. We're just meeting there to go to the restaurant as a group.

And of course, if you need a ride, just tell one of us because I'm sure that we can arrange transportation.

3 Comments:

Blogger Oliver said...

I sure hope you mean you're meeting at 11:30 AM (rather than pm) for lunch. I mean I am all for late night snacks but pushing lunch that late, has to make you wonder when's dinner.
I'll be attending....oh wait, i am on the other side of the country, so no I can't.

10:17 PM, September 21, 2005  
Blogger Noah said...

Are you serious? Man . . . I'm getting my wisdom teeth out Sep 30 . . .
*sigh* maybe I'll catch you guys another time

8:09 AM, September 22, 2005  
Blogger Edward said...

To explain the am/pm thing, we had originally decided to meet at 12:00pm, so that's what I had typed into the post, but right before I published it, CrystalAnn said that we should meet earlier so I changed the 12:00 to 11:30 without thinking about the am/pm...

4:53 PM, September 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home