Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Reunion?

Hey there all you Seattle people . . . is there any interest in another reunion? I realize that everybody has school now, but it'd be awesome if we could all get together for a Saturday or somesuch. How's a week from Saturday (that'd be the 17th) sound to everybody?
Post a comment--if you can't make a week from Saturday, leave a comment and maybe suggest a day when you can
Also, post if you're gonna need a ride . . . I'm sure we can figure something out

Noah out

3 Comments:

Blogger Edward said...

I'm thinking that I can go that day...

4:11 PM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Zach said...

it think i can go, maybe, possibly

7:42 PM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Noah said...

Well so far, I've gotten 3 replies (Crystal Ann emailed me), none of them definite. I mean, I'm down for that few, but I thought I'd let you guys know. Let me know, either here or by email, what you'd like to do

11:47 AM, September 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home