Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Congratulations!

Hey, sorry to hog the blog space, but I really wanted to congratulate the SIMUW people that qualified as National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists this year (for Canadians and suchlike, the National Merit Scholarship program is a national scholarship fund, based on standardized tests that we all hafta take in our junior years)
Anyways, I saw Chris, Edward and Ezra qualified (I hope I didn't miss anyone--please speak up if I did)--so yeah . . . congratulations. You guys are awesome

Noah out

1 Comments:

Blogger Simfish said...

This is rather interesting - both my school and Garfield had less national merit semifinalists than last year. I could actually apply for national merit (yes, they do allow it for uw academy students) if I got 80 instead of 76 in Math (this year's PSAT had a harsh penalty of 4 points if you missed 1 question on math). =/

2:27 PM, September 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home