Monday, September 12, 2005

*blood coming out of ears*

Did anybody else go to the MIT presentation tonight? My god . . . that was boring as hell. Mom and I couldn't take it, we left after a half an hour
Seriously . . . I'm not scared or nervous've the whole college app thing. I just don't wanna hafta wade through all this bullshit just to get into college

*sigh*

Also, to you Seattle people . . . are we on for the reunion Saturday? I've gotten 3 responses . . . pleases respond, even if you can't make it. Thanks

Noah out

3 Comments:

Blogger Edward said...

Heh, I got my dad to go for me...

3:55 PM, September 13, 2005  
Blogger Simfish said...

I went there last year and I actually found it interesting. Besides, I got to meet Matt McGann! And it's funny, one of the MIT alumni urged me to have fun. The MIT info session is now irrelevant to me now though - but MIT sent me at least 5 e-mails reminding me of it.

8:51 PM, September 13, 2005  
Blogger Zach said...

can't make it. ive got an xc invite at 5 in the morning. on sat. ill definitely come to the next one though.

6:15 PM, September 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home